Saturday, April 26, 2014

Macy's Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party!

Macy was super excited about her Chuck E. Cheese birthday party.  She talked about it forever and I must say, it didn't disappoint!  She had a great time and was spoiled as usual. 
 



 When we arrived they had everything set up and ready.  I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone got their own set of tokens and off they went...


 The trio...














 Evan is a ball throwing machine.  That's all he wants to do, its adorable.  ALL Boy he is!




 This was Mya's favorite game because it gave her so many tickets.  She stayed there for quite a while because she wanted all of the tickets she could possibly get!









 When you have a birthday party you get to go into the ticket blaster and see how many tickets you can catch.  There is one in there worth 1000 tickets and Macy got it!  She made out like a bandit at the toy counter :)







 For some reason Evan really liked Chuck.  He was very in "awe" of him and wasn't scared a bit. 

Mya's bowling party was quite stress-free, maybe somewhat because I'm getting to the point where it's simple and not over the top and the little things don't bother me?  Anyhow, this was REALLY stress-free.  They did a great job and catered to us really well.  Our waitress even cut the cake and everything.  I was extremely impressed and would have another party here in an instant.  Mya says that's what she wants next year, so I'm sure we'll be back!

 Macy really enjoyed all of her gifts, she appreciates them! Thank you to everyone who made the trip to Wichita and helped celebrate with us!


 Kaiden has to go back home tomorrow so the girls are showing him some love!

No comments: