Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mya's Kindergarten Zoo Trip

It was a beautiful day to be at the zoo.  I really enjoy being able to go to most of the girls' activities during school.  Cassidy was in my group and luckily she also goes to daycare with Mya so I know her and her parents.  They were both very good little girls that day and all Mya wanted me to do was take pictures of EVERYTHING including her!  I tried to only include the 'neat' ones :)  Luckily I was able to go with my good friend Dusti and we had great conversation on the way up and back.  We also took both of our groups together which was super nice!
 

























Mya's favorite is the flamingo's!  She will tell you everything is her favorite, but she couldn't wait to go back and see the flamingos and so I had to get a picture for her.  I thought about blowing it up for her wall?? She would love it!


Mya's art work...I love the chicken that is running lol!

No comments: