The girls went to Iowa for two weeks to spend time with their grandparents. They are super excited and no matter what I tried to bribe them with, they still begged to go. So they went. In two weeks we will meet up in Des Moines to get the girls back and watch Kaiden play his state baseball tourney. Two looooooong weeks. I am sad, bored, nervous, worried, excited, just basically every emotion possible. I know they will be fine, they will have a blast, but this mommy sure misses her girls like CRAZY! They are my life. Fredo and I are not sure what to do :)
One thing to keep me busy for a few days is this growing boy. Liam is getting so big so quick! We got him for about 5 days and had a ball. He is the easiest baby, ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment