Sunday, June 29, 2014

State Champs

Kaiden and his baseball team won the STATE championship!!  They dominated the tournament and played with so much heart.  I was very proud of Kaiden and how talented he is.  My absolute favorite position to watch him play is pitcher but he likes catcher best. 
 
We spent the entire weekend in Des Moines as Kaiden played I believe 6+ games and it would have been more if the weather hadn't interfered.   It was all worth it though to watch those boys make a memory they will never forget!





 Some of his #1 fans!



 Don't mind the panties!  The girls had a bit of fun in between games...






 Kaiden is the catcher here...


 This is one of the coaches sons (he has twin sons on the team).  He pitches a lot and does really well.  The reason I am posting this is that he pitched a ball and the opponent hit it and it went straight for him......wait for it....
 wait for it......
 Hahahahahaha! We CRACKED up at this.  Poor guy, I don't mean to be laughing at him but it was a hoot! His mother is one that made us feel very welcomed and we appreciated her a great deal!
















No comments: