Macy
Pre-K
Mrs. Kristi Dust
Webster Elementary
Favorite Color: Pink and Purple
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter and Jelly
Favorite Cartoon: My Little Pony
Favorite Movie: Barbie
What I want to be when I grow up: Teacher
Favorite thing to do: Play with dolls
Macy liked taking pictures before heading out to Deb's. She is in the afternoon class, so I took off of work and went to Deb's to watch her get on the bus and then I met her at school. I could have just taken her, but I wanted her to get familiar with how things should happen.
Waiting for the bus at Deb's...
Once we got inside the school she was terrified. She did not want me to leave. She started to cry but held it together pretty well and we didn't have any major water works. Her friend Emery from daycare is in the other Pre-K class unfortunately.
Ansley is in the morning class and sits at the same seat. Pretty ironic!
After school she told me she LOVED it! Daddy picked her up and she was super excited about that too. She told me she made a lot of friends, but couldn't remember their names :) She wanted to go back to school so that's a good sign!
No comments:
Post a Comment