Earlier this year Alfredo and I thought about having another child. We went back and forth and eventually decided that we had three beautiful children already and were extremely blessed. We are thankful for what we have and don't need to be greedy. We share our love with little Liam too and enjoy helping people out.
If you know me at all, I'm a planner. I like to be in control of everything and calculate things from every aspect. Well, SURPRISE! We are having another bundle of joy due August 2nd, 2015. After the initial shock, we are both thrilled and excited to welcome another beautiful child into our home.
I had a feeling that I was pregnant even before my period was due. However I kept chalking up the symptoms to other things. I had to pee more often, well I had been getting UTI's a lot lately so maybe I was getting another one. I was HOT. I'm never hot, I'm always cold... it's just because the weather is changing. Smells were stronger, I was hungry and eating a lot more than usual but that happens before my period anyways. Well, I was supposed to start my period two days ago and it never came. I took a test last night and it was instantly positive. My mouth dropped and I ran to get Alfredo. He was speechless. We both sat for about 30 minutes pondering and talking about it. A child is a true gift from God. We are fortunate to be able to bear children and are pretty darn excited about it now. If I'm completely honest, I had that longing for another one that I just couldn't shake. That gut feeling that I just wasn't done having kids or adding to our family but I had decided that I was okay with not having any more. We are holding off on telling anyone until I'm a bit further along (and I'm saving this to post it later!). Maybe a Christmas surprise for everyone?!
1 comment:
Congrats!! You two are amazing parents, this baby will be blessed to join your awesome family!! ♥
Post a Comment