Okay, so this first post obviously has nothing to do with the holidays, but it's a keepsake for sure :) I want this for future torture, haha!
The girls are at the ages now where the Gingerbread Festival is a ton of fun. They can really add their own creativity and require little assistance from us. I am surprised that they stayed together this long though, as it took several layers of "glue" to keep them together. They had fun though and that's what matters most!
GE's Christmas party and Santa! Mya and Macy always have a lot to say to Santa and this year wasn't any different. They wanted and iPad. Well, Santa doesn't come through on everything so that's probably not going to happen, but the snow cone maker I think he can do!
Santa also visited us at Aunt Whitney and Uncle Brads house. He looks like the same guy huh?! Well, Santa is a pretty busy man! The kids love that they get one-on-one attention from him and presents too! This year all of the kids did pretty well and weren't too scared of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment