Friday, July 10, 2015

37 weeks

Well, 2 days shy of 37 weeks to be exact.  I feel like she is very pointy compared to the other girls.  I don't feel like she has dropped or is ready to come any time soon.  I'm still feeling pretty good for the third trimester.  I really want sweets but I am trying to stay healthy and make better food choices.  My hips are starting to loosen and I waddle (or I feel like it!) and probably the most difficult part is getting comfortable to sleep.  Not to mention it takes an 18 point turn to move from my left side to my right :). 
 
She still doesn't have a name.  We go back and forth a lot and I still search for new options.  She probably won't have a name until she is born if we keep going at this rate.  It seems like every name we like, someone else has or it's too popular.  Top contenders are Camila nn Mila (Alfredo's choice), Ellie, Ayla.  So far...ask me tomorrow and it will be different!  I really like Camila and love Mila but it's too close to Mya and Macy.  We are pretty set on the middle name Rose though. Honestly, this has been the hardest part of the pregnancy. 
 

I came home from work and the girls made me a sign :).  I love it.  It's super sweet and I will cherish the picture forever!

No comments: