Tuesday, August 25, 2015

{ONE} Month

Ellie is ONE Month old already!
 
8lbs 9 oz
19 1/4"
 
She is doing really well and nursing like a champ still.  Alfredo's mom went to Mexico to be with her mother and I can't tell you how much help she was.  I miss her dearly-she kept me sane.  The girls are very well behaved, but it's a tad bit stressful with all three of them.  I'm ready for school to start!! Elaina is a doll baby and lets her sisters smother her without too much fuss.  Mya just wants to hold her and carry her around but I'm too fearful to let her do it yet.  Both Mya and Macy are very proud big sisters though and tell everyone about her :). 
 
She isn't a fan of pictures...she has that "what the heck are you doing!" look going on :)
 

I just think this is too cute!

No comments: