So the new thing to do thess days is blog...so I have decided to start one for my family so we can all keep in touch and keep updated with our busy lives! I can't promise that I am going to be on every day but I will at least try to update weekly. My friend Dusti has a blog on this site and I love to see what's new in their lives, so thanks to her I am jumping on the blog wagon!
Mya is 5 months old now...WOW time flies!! She weighs 13lbs and is such a itty bitty thing with a BIG personality! She is absolutely wonderful. She has started eating baby food and is doing okay so far. She has been pretty picky with the foods though. It seems like sweet potato is her favorite so far. She is really getting her fine motor skills down, sitting up mostly by herself but she does throw herself back still, and of course EVERYTHING goes in the mouth! No teeth yet that I can feel, but I don't think its far off!
Kaiden starts school next week and he is pretty excited. He goes back to Iowa on sunday but its been a great summer and we love having him here. He is the best big brother and such a great son! He is growing up so fast, its unbelievable!!
Well, I need to try and figure this blog thing out but I will post more later!!
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment