Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mya is better!

Mya's babysitter is taking vacation this week so Melissa has been watching her. Thank goodness for Miss because otherwise Alfredo would not be sleeping!! We appreciate it sooo much...its nice to have such great friends! Today Alfredo had to watch her all day while I worked but it went okay. Here's a funny story for you though: Mya loves to play in her exersaucer....well Alfredo put her in it and it fits pretty snug like a diaper. Mya must of had some major pressure when she pooped because it went up her back and also out the bottom!! HAHAHA. Alfredo was not very happy!! I think its a great moment for him though!
Tomorrow I have the day off so he will be able to sleep...I hope! I just got a call for work and I may have to go in afterall :( I was really looking forward to having the day off and getting some things done. Oh well! That's the way things go.

After a couple of days of antibiotics Mya is feeling much better. Her eyes are not draining anymore but she does still have a runny nose and a cough. She still has several days left so I am hopeful that she will be back 100%.
Kaiden had a good first day yesterday....He said he wants to go all of the time because he had so much fun and is so happy to be a 1st grader. His best friend Drake is in his class this year so I am sure they will have a great time together!

Alfredo is in AC doing his MMA training stuff. I don't think he is going to fight again but he just likes to train. Its good exercise and its nice to be around all guys since he is around us girls all of the time.
Well, off to make dinner...

No comments: