Monday, September 1, 2008

What a Weekend!

Well my weekend started out by going to KC with a group of girls-Melissa, Jamie, Whitney and Jessica- for a little shopping and pampering! It was a good time, good food and good company. We went to the Legends mall in KC and spent way too long shopping and spending money. They had a nail salon where all 5 of us got pedicures at the same time which was my first pedicure EVER. I really enjoyed it and can't believe I have never had one before! After a great time shopping and getting some really good buys we went back to the hotel and got ready for the evening. We ate at Tom Fooleries where a waitress said we stole her 20 bucks :) so we left that place and went to the bars. First we went to a sports bar which was pretty lame so we ended up going to America's Pub. It was not as busy as I had expected being in Westport in KC, but we don't need anyone to have fun...we had each other! We had a few beers, danced to a few songs and headed home. It's always good to have girl time together with friends especially since life is so busy! On Sunday after breakfast and a Target stop we headed home. Mya liked everything I bought her...she was putting it all in her mouth! Interesting night but great weekend with the girls!

Today Alfredo and I went to Wichita to Babies R Us to get Mya's highchair. She is sitting on her own so it is time for her to be a big girl at the table with us! She is just soooo tiny in her BIG high chair! We also got her the cutest sunglasses ever! The pictures say it all...












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, what cute pictures of mya! I love the one in the car seat, smiles and all:). I even put it as my background on my work computer:)

Keep up the good work on the blog! looks good:)

Anonymous said...

these pics are kick a**! what a doll! you should enter her in contests and stuff. :)
looks like being a mom suits you well. fun fun!