Well, the weekend has come to an end but it is always wonderful when we have our whole family together. Of course the drive to KC takes a lot of time but we still enjoyed the quality time we did have. We picked up
Kaiden at noon on Saturday and went and ate at his choice of
restaurants...Burger King. He wanted some kind of toy they were advertising on t.v. I guess its cheaper than buying him one! After that we checked into our hotel and Kaiden and I played Old Maid and Guess Who while Mya and daddy took a nap. Kaiden beat me at every game of Old Maid...and I tried to win. It was fun and its nice to have our time together too. Then we all went swimming for a while at the pool. Kaiden is a little water bug and really enjoys playing and jumping. After that we got ready to go eat and go to the enfamous Wal-Mart to get Mya some water. We ate at Chili's which was pretty good. Kaiden ate like a PIG...I think he ate more than anyone else! He is growing boy with a lot of energy. After the WalMart stop we went back to the hotel and played some more games, watched football and a few cartoons. Kaiden was jumping from bed to bed and we got a call from the front desk...so he had to stop that! Then we took a few pictures and our photographer (Kaiden) took most of them! Then we headed to bed....ahhh yes!
We have such a wonderful family and we are grateful everyday for how blessed we really are. Quality time spent together is so much better than a bunch of materials that just gets forgotten about!
The morning went pretty fast, Kaiden went back around 10:00 and we headed home. Mya slept most of the way because she didnt sleep well during the night. I think she was cold and out of her element. So she snuggled up to me and we got under the covers. I dont sleep well with her like that cause I worry and check on her a lot--the life of a mother~ :) This evening Alfredo and I have enjoyed time together. Mya was being a wonderful little girl. Fredo and I ate dinner at the table and talked about normal adult things while Mya played in her exersaucer. It was really nice!
So I will share some pics of this weekend and also of Mya when she went to church with Janell. She is dressed up in the outfit Janell bought her...and her little jewelry too!

I love my sexy hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment