Thursday, September 18, 2008

Whew

I can't believe it's already Thursday! This week has gone by fast and I am ready for the weekend!! I don't have to be on call (Yeah!) and we don't have any real plans except for Mya's 6 month pictures on Sunday. I am ready to get some things done and enjoy the weather...hopefully.

So this week at work has been kinda crazy. We had our State Home Health Conference on Tues/Wed. I went on Tuesday and Sara went on Wednesday, which meant more work for both of us on the days we were in the office. It all turned out okay though. The conference was good and you always get a lot of goodies. It is nice to interact with other agencies and be updated on the legalities of everything. So today we have been busy and tomorrow as well so I can't wait until this weekend!

Mya has had her red, swollen and itchy eyes again and I had some amoxicillan left so we have started that again :) I dont want her to be sick in her pictures and I want to get a better hold of this and not let it get as bad as last time. She should be fine, plus she see's the doc next week for her shots. If it is still problematic I will take further action. She is becoming a real mover. She is scooting backwards now and turning a lot when she is sitting trying to crawl over my legs. If I lay down on my back and put her on the side of me with her upper body on mine and her knees on the floor she will push herself over me :) I am ready for her to be crawling but I am sure its bittersweet. My house is not baby proof!! I love my plant on the floor and it will have to go :-(

I just want to note that I have a great husband: Last night he mowed the lawn, grilled some food and did the dishes! I could not make a better man if I tried. He deals with me on a daily basis and that deserves a trophy! Thanks honey I love you!

Until next time~

No comments: