I haven't written in a while but I will give the short version of our lives :) We had a pretty good weekend overall. On friday my husband and his friends enjoyed male bonding over beers and music. It is good for him and I think he had fun except he didn't go to sleep until aroun 4:00 in the afternoon!! So needless to say we didn't do much that evening, which I didn't mind. Mya and I had our bonding time too!
On saturday I worked a little in the morning then we all went to Newkirk to visit my family. It was good to see everyone but our little princess was not a happy camper. She cried with everyone except for Alfredo or I :( Poor baby. I am not sure what it is about my family or Newkirk in general...but she does not like it! On a normal day she takes to anyone and likes to be around people and be a good little baby, but this is the second time that she has cried the entire time we visited. I guess a little more age and a few more visits and hopefully she will warm up! We left and went to John and Marie's BBQ. It was nice to see everyone we usually ride with since we have not been on the bike all summer! We didn't stay long because it was getting late and Alfredo was suppose to work...although he stayed and slept with us instead! Awwww.
Sunday I only had one patient to see and then we got Mya ready to go to church with Janell (my supervisor) for Grandparents Day. FYI: she did not cry with her!! They had a good time and I got a few To Do's marked off my list. The rest of the evening we enjoyed quality family time which I love so much. Alfredo works a lot of overtime and I think he was a bit disappointed he didn't work any over the weekend, but we were happy to have him home with us.
Then of course comes monday...Errrr. This week hasn't been bad so far. Melissa and Zach came over and brought Mya some new, really cute burp cloths and a recipe book. I will have to look over that this evening. I also get to borrow her carpet cleaner which I can't wait to clean my living room...its a disaster!! Oh the excitement in my life!!
Tonight is relaxation. I put a roast on this morning in the crock pot, the weather is cold out and I am looking forward to enjoying my evening!
2 comments:
mmm. sounds like a good dinner and lots of nice family time. This blog is great. Love the pictures of all of you (with Kaden) and of Mya in her sunglasses! They are both just too cute.
She will grow out of not liking us, it will just take some time and age! But kinda like teasing you about her being a brat!!!! I am just kidding you know, she is the cutest baby ever and i love seeing her. One day she will love coming down here to Newkirk and want to stay!!I can't wait till then. Tell Kaiden hi for me this weekend and we'll see you later.
love mom
Post a Comment