Thursday, September 4, 2008

The week is almost over!

This week has gone by pretty fast considering it was only 4 days to start with. I have been loving the weather...I can open my windows and enjoy the fresh air. I love to sit around in the cool breeze listening to the outside noises! Its bliss! Mya and I have been snuggling together in bed at night keeping warm :) She is such a lover.
I have been getting off work early because we haven't been that busy lately so that is really nice. Mya doesn't have to stay at the babysitter too long and I like that. Today we were going to get her ears pierced but the girl said "I have never done a baby before" So needless to say we were outta there! So that is strike #2...hopefully the third time will be a charm! Alfredo is working 12 hours tonight so he just left for work...its only 7 :( Its not much fun but the money is worth it. If we put on our sad faces he will stay, but we like to spend money so he needs to keep working.
I have a cold sore..not a little one either. Its the most obvious, enormous and irritating damn thing ever! I am so embarrassed to go in public and I can't wait to get rid of it! I think its due to a cold I got over the weekend and the stress I have been under lately. Oh well, eventually it will go away...I am just not patient.
Well, Mya and I are hanging out on the floor. She is playing with her toys and trying to type! I need to give her a bath so I will post more later!

No comments: