Friday, September 12, 2008

A Soggy Week!

I welcomed the rain in the beginning because I didnt have to water my flowers...but now its time to go! It just makes everything so much more difficult when I have to worry about the rain too. Plus it is so moist in our house...especially our basement. I am looking into getting a dehumidifier but they are quite pricey for the size we need. Although it is pretty much a necessity... so we are just going to have to dig into our pockets and fork out the money! Ugh!

This week has been pretty uneventful which is probably a good thing. I did get a new cell phone though :) Actually Alfredo really wanted the phone but his plan is not up until November so he has to be jealous for a few months. I switched to his plan because my plan was up for renewal...so I got to upgrade my phone. I wasn't really interested in this phone...it was Alfredo's dream, but I really love it. Its the Instinct from Sprint. Its touch screen which is something I must get use to but it has some really neat qualities! Thanks honey!! :)

We are going to KC this weekend to see Kaiden. Its always a short trip but well worth it. It is fun, expensive, stressful, and wonderful all at the same time. It is sure harder having to pack Mya and all her crap around! I'll let you know how the weekend goes.

I think Mya is cutting teeth...YIKES! I think I can see two trying to push threw on the bottom. I haven't felt to see yet but the way she is drooling and putting EVERYTHING in her mouth I am sure of it! I will see if I can get a pic of it! HA!

Tonight I will be getting things ready to leave in the morning. Alfredo is going to work some O.T. and sleep on the way up in the morning...but 4 hours is still not enough sleep! I just hope it is a safe trip!

No comments: