Wow how time flies!! We had our usual monthly check-up this morning and all went well. I have gained 5lbs since last time....yes I know, my jaw dropped too! I only gained 25 pounds the entire pregnancy with Mya and I have already gained 13lbs with this one. She is quite active and was kicking the doppler when Jenny was trying to get her heart rate :-) Only a glimpse of what's to come I'm sure. I am measuring right on schedule, but the shock was next time I do the O'Sullivan glucola test and then appointments every two weeks!!?!? Am I really that far along ALREADY, Whoa daisy! 9 months dragged along with Mya, but this one is going fast. I am excited I am over half way, guess I just never really thought about how much time was left. I love being pregnant and everything is perfect except I cant breathe and I feel like she is going to fall out :-)
Kristi had her baby girl...to see Ava click HERE. Congrats to Kristi, Jeff and Kane! I can't wait to see them this weekend. Kane was 9lbs 9 oz but this little princess was only 6lbs 10 oz. A total difference and I'm sure Kristi appreciates that she wasn't bigger than her brother :-)
1 comment:
So glad to hear you are feeling great and things are going smoothly. I can't believe you are already in your last trimester either! Congrats to Kristi too!
Post a Comment