Sometimes we blink and two weeks have passed! I think we all get so involved with our daily routines that life literally passes us by. I feel like that since my last post anyways :-) Not much has gone on but simply that...daily life!
Mya keeps me busy and has been having a few bouts of early terrible two's. She is typically a really good girl but is very, VERY stubborn! She has to have it her way and that's the only way or she is terribly upset. I don't know where she gets that from! Her favorite thing to do these days is draw with a pen and paper. She asks Daddy and I what we want her to draw..."puppy, kitty-cat, alligator, Dora?" It's the cutest little thing, I need to get it on video. We have taken a break from potty training because it just wasn't really working. She is still pretty little, but wish me luck to have success before this baby comes along!! Yea right!
Speaking of this little one she is killing me already! I don't remember feeling like this until I was about 8 months with Mya. My prego complaints that I'm sure my husband is tired of hearing:
*I can't get comfortable to sleep
*I am always hungry and its not usually for healthy snacks!
* I waddle :(
* Either I can't breathe or almost pee my pants
*I have a pain in my butt....LITERALLY! I'm sure its from the extra weight
*I ache all over and feel like I am 80 years old when I get out of bed at night to pee
*It's hard to give Mya a bath anymore so Daddy is about to take over
*Fatigued and a little moody
Don't get me wrong, there are many things I love: feeling this kick boxer inside me, growing a human being, being a mother, and most of my complaints are minimal and I am happy to have a healthy baby. I am a lucky one who doesn't get sick! I enjoy being pregnant (most of the time) but I am ready for it to be April 30th!
I am on call this weekend so I am hoping it's fairly calm. Alfredo and Brad are going to watch my little brother wrestle on Saturday so I am wishing him good luck! They are taking Mya with them so depending on my morning patients I may be somewhat productive at home. Thanks hubby!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
2 comments:
I feel for you! I remember literally running at nine months with Wyatt and then came Cole. I swear, it was just two years later, but the aches and pains and just all in all discomfort were so much more apparent with my second pregnancy, as were my complaints! It doesn't really make me look forward to doing that a third time! Hang in there and sleep now while you can!
I can certainly relate to the terrible twos! We have a VERY stubborn one on our hands too :) Sometimes I just give in to the battles, to save my sanity!
Hope you're feeling a little more comfortable. Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment