Today we went down to my mom's house for a while. Mya really enjoys all of the attention she receives when we are there. The puppy "Molly" gets to come inside the house and Mya just thinks its the best thing in the world! The dog follows her around and is super nice so its a great dog for kids. She gets to take grandma all around and find different toys to play with and they have fun while Alfredo and I sat back and relaxed. It's not often that we get to do that with Mya unless its nap time :-) After a bit my grandpa came in with my brother and cousin. Of course Mya was wanting mommy then. She hesitates when it comes to men...good girl! Once my grandpa said "wanna go see the cows?" then she jumped right into his arms. I was a bit surprised but we dolled her up in winter gear and off she went with great-grandpa! They drove up to his house (about 1/2 mile) and fed the cows. Then they went inside and ate liver and onions, and mashed potatoes for lunch. I guess Mya ate a lot like she hadn't eaten in days?!? I can't say I've ever had it but just the sound and smell of it is repulsive. It's good for a growing girl to have some iron! She enjoyed some quality time with great-grandpa and I like that!
24 weeks with our second little girl...
3 comments:
I can't believe she ate it! I would think the texture would have put her off on it! Too Funny :-)
U look so adorable!!
Totally agree with Alicia...you look adorable!! I cannot believe she was eating liver and onions! That's great though! I agree with you...I can't stand the smell-yuck!
Post a Comment