We headed to the circus today to see all of the fun animals. At least that is what I thought! I must say either the circus is not what I remember it being or I just had unrealistic expectations. The only real circus animal was the elephant. No lions or bears....but there were pigs and goats, wahoo! We all had fun though. It was probably one of the most precious moments I will remember with my family and that is what counts. As a mother the highlight of your life is to see your child happy and Mya loved it! I will forever cherish her 2 year old excitement!
Miss and Ansley invited us to go, and Ansley was an angel baby the whole time. She never made a peep and just looked at all of the light up toys! Melissa's partner at work, Kim and her daughter (5 year old) met us there. She really enjoyed the circus so it must just be my vision was smooshed when all I saw were half naked women swinging from ropes or dancing with hula hoops :-)
Here are a few pics, Enjoy!
Thanks Miss for inviting us, we had fun! It's been a long time since I have been to a circus and Mya absolutely loved it!
*
We are still preggo. I was really hoping I would have her this weekend but no such luck. She will come when she is ready and apparently she is comfy and warm in there! Our next appt is Tuesday so we will see what happens! I have had a few contractions and a lot of Braxton Hicks. But most of it is a lot of pelvic pressure and the oddness of this HUGE belly I have!
*
Saturday Mya had her 2 year old pictures taken and she was not Miss Photogenic! She was surprisingly unhappy. All she wanted to do was follow the two dogs around and not cooperate with pics. She is two though and that is okay I guess! I know Laura captured some great shots and was very patient with our independent little lady! Thanks Laura and we can't wait to see them!
*
Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the fantastic weather!
1 comment:
The circus looks like fun, we were going to take Jaxson, but we had some friends in town and I was afraid he wouldn't sit still! Laura took our pics this weekend also and the little man was all over the place and would not sit still except in the rocking chair, but I know she found something cute!
Post a Comment