Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Update

Approx 36 weeks with both
Mya-

Macy-

Today we had another appointment to see how we are doing. Last week I was dilated to 1 cm. No big deal. I could walk around like that for weeks. This week I am dilated to 3cm and 50% effaced! We are progressing and this little chick is going to come early. Too bad you can't hear my excitement in writing :-) Doc said she didn't think I would make it to my DD and I really can't imagine another 3 weeks. (Hope I don't eat my words!!) I am not really having any contractions just the normal braxton hicks, but I do have a lot of pressure down low. If I were to plan her arrival, Monday the 12th or after would be ideal. I have plans this weekend and some shopping left to do for her...LOL! Of course it's not up to me and I truly just hope for a safe delivery and healthy baby. Everyone seems to think I will have her by the end of the week....who knows!
*
I was never dilated with Mya at any of my appointments. On March 13th 2008 I was beginning to change but nothing and she was born on March 21. The second one is always different though!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Katie and I are both soooo excited for you! Good Luck.

Grandma Peggy said...

Hope you DO go early!! How exciting that would be! Thinking & praying for ya!!

Bethany said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you!! Monday the 12th would be perfect!! (That's my birthday!)

Anyway, like you, I am hoping our little one comes early...but like on June 20th!! I have to get through Gentry's dance recital on the 19th first...and then we are home free!! (I would be CRUSHED if I missed it - her first one and all these weeks of taking her to class and watching her little routine come together!) However, I also know that it will come when it comes and the most important thing is a safe delivery!!

Thinking of you and wishing you the best!!

Theresa said...

That's exciting! Don't plan too much between now and your due date! I had TONS of stuff I planned to accomplish and Konnor sure changed that!

It was good to see you yesterday. I must say I'm totally jealous that Mya will be able to still go to Debbie's everyday so you can enjoy your leave. Somedays, I really wish we lived in Winfield. Two year old girls are so dramatic!

Janae said...

How exciting! Can't wit to hear the big news!

laura mcpherson said...

You look great!! Tell that baby girl to stay put at least until Sunday :)

I'll be thinking of you!