The three amigas! So cute! This snapshot that will be a memento forever. I hope our girls all grow up to be good friends. They don't really have a choice in the matter though because they are neighbors and their mommy's are best friends!
Friday, April 23, 2010
One Week and the Three Amigas!
Macy had her one week appointment today, although it's a day short :-) She is 6 days old today and I must say I wish I could freeze time. I *LOVE* her snuggled up on my chest with her little tooshie sticking out. I am trying to embrace these baby moments because I will miss them so much when it's gone :-( Anyway, She weighed 7lbs 10 oz and was 20in long. This is HUGE for us. Mya took forever to gain weight and length. She is a growing gal who at this point is an easy baby. I am thankful she is healthy and makes my life pretty unbelievable!

The three amigas! So cute! This snapshot that will be a memento forever. I hope our girls all grow up to be good friends. They don't really have a choice in the matter though because they are neighbors and their mommy's are best friends!

The three amigas! So cute! This snapshot that will be a memento forever. I hope our girls all grow up to be good friends. They don't really have a choice in the matter though because they are neighbors and their mommy's are best friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad Macy is doing well...she is a doll :-)
Glad everything is going great! Mya looks happy as can be also. Is she adjusting well?
Congratulations! She's just adorable! Two pretty little ladies! Alfredo has a house full of women!
That pic of Ansley, Mya & Macy is just too cute for words! Those girls are going to have a BLAST growing up together :)
Congrats, Brandy! What a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment