Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Trip to Iowa

We just returned from Iowa yesterday evening. It was a great trip and the girls did remarkably well. Our next big purchase is absolutely an SUV! My little car is just that...little! We have too much crap to fit in it.
*
Kaiden had a baseball game Friday evening that we went to. He is awesome! He is the best on his team and I'm not just saying that because he is my boy. He is truly an amazing pitcher. He needs to be moved up to a harder division because he just isn't challenged in the league he is in currently. He is a really good all around player but I think pitching is his calling. It was a lot of fun and makes me want to have a little boy :-)













This is our newest little niece Alanna. She is about two weeks older than Macy. Such a petite little girl...a lot like Mya was when she was a baby. She is super sweet. Very calm and sleeps from 10:30pm to around 6:30 am! I wish Macy did that but she is too worried about eating.




All of the Cuevas kiddo's except for Luna who was M.I.A. when this pic was taken


This was the best shot of our family...I'm sure Christmas cards will be great this year...lol!
Our first full family picture!

Luna turned two and we were there to celebrate with them. They rented one of those jumping things and the kids had a ball! Luna and Silvia below.


Daddy playing Ring Around the Rosie with the kids!
Eva looking in!

Kaiden playing what we call redneck golf, although they called it something else :0)




We don't have many pics together anymore since our lives are all about the kids, but we did get one! Don't mind my pasty white skin...I will be tanning soon!


Tio Israel pushing Mya on the tire swing


My SIL Ashley and Eva



Hello crazy hair!


I wanted Mya to smile for me, and I took probably 10 pictures. They all look like this one...
Ya, not Miss Photogenic! Kendra looked good in them all though.



Sisters


My little Love



Abuelita with Macy. Let's just say she spoils her. Well, All of them!



Tio Adi was playing with the kiddo's on the slip-n-slide. Mya loved it!



Kaiden did too!


Macy received her first real bath when we got home yesterday. She was having a staring contest with Mya's duck. She did really well and didn't make a peep the entire bath. I think she is going to like them!

I really enjoyed our trip this time. We left Thursday and came back Monday which is a long time for us! We planned on coming back Sunday but because I am on maternity leave and don't have a purpose for coming home we decided to stay. Love it! I wasn't stressed about time or my to do list when I got home. I wish I could be on maternity leave all of the time and still receive a paycheck too :-)
*
I had Macy's bilirubin checked again today and it is 8.6 :-( I'm giving the doc a chance to call me and tell me the results but if he doesn't I'm calling his office before closing time! He initially wanted to wait 2 weeks but I called today and requested one since it has been one week. I'm just not comfortable with how orange she is for as old as she is. You can really see it in some of the pictures above. I'm having a huge battle in my mind and heart with this whole jaundice thing. We will see what happens.

2 comments:

aday said...

thanks for all of the pics I love seeing the kids and you and Fredo too! No worries if there wasnt the equate tan in a bottle I would be Caspers identical sistah!

Theresa said...

I love all the pictures! Macy is growing!! I'm assuming you've been putting her in the sun? Konnor's color took a long time to even out, he looked yellowish at least a month.