Monday, May 10, 2010

So Much FUN!

This past weekend Miss and Kristi had a come-and-go baby shower for me. It was a lot of fun! Thanks girls!! A lot of people came to visit little Macy and we were showered with love.

One absolutely adorable picture was of all of the girls (below). With the exception of Mya they are all within 6 months of each other. Such fun times ahead of us :-)


From left: Macy, Mya, Ava, Ansley, Jaycee

I had a great Mother's Day and hope you all did too. I look a little worn out (to be expected!) but a pic of me and my girls:


And my heartfelt Mother's day gift:

An Etsy purchase by my hubby ;) I first wanted "mothers rings" but with my job I realized it wasn't the best idea. I L*O*V*E* my necklace!! I am proud to be called Mommy! Thanks love, you couldn't have done better!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! I love your necklace!! I could spend hours browsing etsy, what seller did he get it from?

laura mcpherson said...

Your necklace is beautiful! I have one from Etsy too, but need to have it cleaned, so I can wear it again. I agree with Theresa...I could browse Etsy for hours too!

Love the pic of all the girls. I can't believe how big Jaycee and Ava are! Seems like I just did both of their newborn sessions. sniff, sniff!

Grandma Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.