Monday, July 12, 2010

TAG...You're It!

A little fun...
I have been tagged by Theresa! So here it is...a little snippet about me!

1. What's your staple meal (ie what meal do you cook most often when you can't be bothered to be adventurous)?
Hmm... Good question. Probably baked chicken or something in a tortilla. I can top the baked chicken with anything, add a box of Velveeta and green beans and its a meal! Easy fajita's or tacos are probably a close second.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I guess the obvious is a Nurse. I never really "wanted" to be anything or at least not that I remember. I kind of just fell into nursing by being around those in healthcare. I do love my job though and enjoy the rewards. Honestly the only thing I can think of really having a drive to be is a Mommy! The most important job in the world!!

3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
I had to chuckle after reading this question. Who has time to read?!? :-)

4. How do you relax?
A good beer and BBQ! Or any meal out and about with my husband, A-L-O-N-E. I love my kids dearly but when you ask me to relax...they don't come to mind.

5. What colors are the interior walls of your home?
Deep red in my kitchen, taupe in my living room, Mya's bathroom is blue and our bedroom is green. My house was already painted before we moved in. I was prego with Mya at the time so the only room that got painted was her room and its still pink/white. Then came Macy and we haven't painted a thing!! My first project will be Mya's bathroom. Its really small and the dark blue makes it seem even smaller! I'm thinking it needs a makeover.

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Chocolate and Tanning. Especially when pregnant chocolate could have been my entire diet! It's just soo yummy! And I do enjoy tanning a lot even though I will probably regret it later in life. It just gives me 10 minutes to myself without any interruptions and I get a little color out of it. And standing next to my husband and kids....I need the color!!

7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
Bedtime: 9:30pm. Yes its true...I am an old lady! My husband would say I require 10 hours sleep and you bet I would take it! Unfortunately I still get up usually once with Macy and then she typically wakes up for the day about 6:00am or so. If she decides to sleep then Mya is up around 7am. I would LOVE to sleep in!!

8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or week)?
Depends. Some days I don't have time and it may be two or three days. Then I have to catch up so I may spend half an hour or so. I'm usually interrupted so its 10 minutes here and there. Since I am coming home for my lunch break most days I am using that time to check everyone out!

And the lucky one (or two!) I chose to TAG: Miss and Dusti

No comments: