Monday, July 19, 2010

3 Months

My chubs at 3 months old...









Macy is such a Wonderful little baby. She is so content and calm. I love her fat cheeks and rolls and could kiss them all day long! So here are a few stats on our growing girl...


*She weighs 14lbs 7 oz

*She eats 4-6oz every 3-4 hours

* She usually naps after every feeding and sleeps at night about 5-6 hours at a time. Typically up once in middle of night to eat and then goes back to sleep

*She smiles and giggles...A Lot!

* She loves to talk to you and will tell you all about it!

*She does her mini push ups but gets upset after being on her tummy for too long

*She bats at her toys and likes to play with them on the floor. (Play meaning- mommy playing and her watching :-)
*
* She likes Mya and will laugh at her. She is not so fond of Mya invading her space though...which Mya LoVeS to do!

5 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

She is just a cutie!!! Can't believe she is that old!

Melissa said...

I love her hair combed over!! :)

laura mcpherson said...

Look at that hair-I love it! She is just a doll. Happy 3 months!

Theresa said...

LOL! She is a chunky monkey! I love all her hair! She's always napping now when I get to Debbie's, so I never get to see her anymore!

Janae said...

OH my goodness! I cannot believe how big she is-soooo cute! I love your puppy too!