Beautiful pictures!! I JUST saw a Cox commercial where a little girl is on the phone with a lady from Cox translating for her Grandma how to work her DVR. Anyway...the little girl looks just like Mya! Same adorable dimple! She's older, or I would have sworn it was her!!
3 comments:
What a sweet, sweet family you have :-)
Beautiful pictures!! I JUST saw a Cox commercial where a little girl is on the phone with a lady from Cox translating for her Grandma how to work her DVR. Anyway...the little girl looks just like Mya! Same adorable dimple! She's older, or I would have sworn it was her!!
I love all the pictures! Macy is such a little sweetie. The pic of Mya holding her is hilarious. They're going to be the same size before you know it!
I'm glad Mya is doing good with the potty. It seems Katie would rather watch Mya go than go herself. LOL.
I do miss seeing you over lunch. Let me know if you ever plan to stop by! I forgot to save your cell #. Can you text me so I can save it?
BTW - I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment