After the Zoo, Miss and I went to Carter's--they were having a fantastic sale! Anyway, once we were done and getting ready to go, both Ansley and Mya pooped of course, Ansley made it even more interesting by pooping on her clothes too! We are trying to change both girls in the back of Miss' SUV, trying to keep Macy out of the sun, Miss lets her dirty wipes fly across the ground on accident, and to say the least we were asking ourselves where the heck our husbands were!
Kane, Macy, Mya, and Ansley
After we got back from Wichita, Jermi and Dusti invited us to go to the swimming beach for a while. Mya had an absolute ball in the water!! Unfortunately I forgot my camera but it was a lot of fun!!
*
As far as the breastfeeding thing....well, it sucks. I am still bf but weaning off, sort of :-) I am doing every other feeding, but mostly all bf at night. I will eventually get her to the formula only and then re-check her billi. I have a ton of breastmilk stored so I may go ahead and keep it and supplement after her labs are checked again. We will see. Thanks for all of the input and comments! I really needed the extra opinions and you all made me feel better. I would love to do both for a month, but the reality is that is super duper hard! Just that weekend I gave her formula I didn't sleep at all. I wake up, feed her, put her back to sleep, pump the milk, clean the pump and store the milk, then I have to get back to sleep. After all that it's only like an hour or so before she is up again. It was easier when I was on maternity leave, but now that I am back to work I'm not so sure I could still function!! She got me for a couple of months, better than nothing and formula is just fine. I think its more of the bonding time that I will miss.
*
Although I didn't post yesterday, Happy Father's Day love! You are the best Papi ever!! We appreciate everything you do for us!
1 comment:
Hi Brandy! I love reading your blog. I have some information about your breastfeeding situation that I would love to share with you. Would you email me your private email so that I can share it with you?? katilee_08@hotmail.com
Post a Comment