That's what I feel like these days! I need about 10 extra hands and several extra hours a day for everything to get done and everyone to be happy! I am just all over the place!
My schedule:
Wake up, Feed Macy
Get ready then get both girls ready
Off to daycare, then to work!
I spend my lunch break feeding Macy so that time isn't even for myself anymore!
Then pick girls up from daycare
Feed Macy
Cook dinner and feed everyone else!
Do dishes (unless I'm lazy)
Mya gets bath
Macy gets bath
Mya to bed
Feed Macy
Macy to bed
Organize everything for the next day-the girls' clothes, breast pump, my lunch, etc
I finally get a shower
Ahh...my bed!
INSANITY!
Don't get me wrong, my husband is wonderful help and usually gives Mya her bath but still! I feel like I need to clone myself. No where in that list did you see to clean my house or do laundry! Alfredo usually does laundry but my poor house has been suffering. Oh well, my kids are happy and they come first! I'm not sure how single parents do it. If I didn't have Fredo I would be lost, bald and probably in a mental institution :-) I should give my girls more credit though, they are pretty darn good in the grand scheme of things.
*
Macy's billirubin is still driving me nuts too. The pediatric gastroenterologist said breastmilk jaundice, so put her on formula for a few days. We did that over the weekend and it dropped from 8.3 to 6.9. Not as much as I would like for it to drop, but its better than nothing. I suppose that is what it is. We are still breastfeeding and using breastmilk but I am giving her a formula bottle before bed. Who knows what's right!?! We go to the doc on Thursday for her 2 month check up and shots. I will probably ask him for another lab just to check and make sure its dropping still. She is still CHUBS though! She was 13lbs on Wednesday :-)
Mya is adjusting to Macy invading her Debbie space. She wasn't thrilled the first day of daycare when Macy stayed but is fine with it now! Poor Mya, her world has been turned upside down. She struggles on some days and strives for all attention...usually by negative behavior!! We love her to pieces and she knows it, that's what matters!
My brother's wedding is rapidly approaching, as is the bachelorette party--yeah! BUT they just found out they are having to move to Georgia in October because he is being deployed there :-( I am very sad because we are really close but also very excited for them. It will be a fun adventure and it's only for a year. I will miss them tons, and the girls will too but they will be back! Alfredo is going to miss Brad a lot I think because they are really close. We do so much together and I enjoy it and we will just have to have a ton of fun before they go!
2 comments:
I give you mom's SO much credit, there is NO way I could have done it back when!! :-) The girls are just so darn cute...and SO different in looks & size! Enjoy your week-end & just sweep the dirt under the beds! :-0
Ahh, I'm so anxious about Thurs and now you're making me really nervous! I'm not sure how Katie is going to take having Konnor at Debbie's. Guess we'll see!
That's crazy about Macy's bili. I don't recall what normal numbers are? Konnor was super yellow forever and our ped said bm jaundice too but despite my worries, never rechecked his once we left the hospital. I hope her color gets better soon.
Post a Comment