Monday, June 14, 2010

Call us CrAzY

Ok, first things first...Look At That SMILE!!


I have been having SO much fun getting her to give us an ear to ear grin and flashin those dimples :-) I'm so in love with my Chubs!

Now this little (BIG) guy is the reason we are crazy!
Meet Bosco...


He is the newest addition to our family at only 10 weeks old...2 weeks older than Macy. Yes..CRAZY! My hubby got me into this one but isn't he adorable? He is an American Bulldog and is just like having another infant. This is Alfredo's 'boy' since we had another little girl. I must say though he has been better than I thought overall as far as sleeping and pottying. He is a lot of fun and Mya is really loving a playmate. I'm not sure he feels the same way when she is bossing him around!






3 comments:

aday said...

OMG you all have the cutest babies and furbabies!!

Grandma Peggy said...

LOVE that smile!! Macy is such a doll :-)

laura mcpherson said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is sooo cute!! What fun! Totally invisioning a photo session with your kiddos AND new furbaby :)