Saturday, August 7, 2010

My New BFF, Family Pics, and MORE!

I have been a little lazy on blogging lately, or should I say just plain BUSY! We have had A LOT going on.

A few housekeeping notes:

1* We celebrated Whitney's Bachelorette party in KC at the Power and Light district. SO MUCH FUN!! I didn't take my camera because its huge so check out Dusti's blog for some pics. Whitney is so gorgeous and we had a great time...many more to come!

2*Laura took our family pictures/Macy's 3 months. They turned out fantastic! I am so pleased with them, now my only problem is how am I ever going to choose?? Check them out: Elephantjuicephotography Password: brandy

Now for my New BFF!


Yes, its a vacuum! One I absolutely LOVE! Every housewife should purchase one of these Shark Navigators. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I have had my old vacuum since college. You know, the ones you buy that are really cheap because that is all you can afford. So for my birthday I asked for my new one. I am such an old lady :-) I typically do research on almost everything that I buy that I plan on keeping around for a long time. This got really good reviews and was compared to the ultra expensive Dyson. The pic below shows what I call the stingray (lol) and it does wonders on my stairs! It's true purpose is for pet hair but it is the absolute perfect size for my staircase. I could go on and on about this but I will stop now!



A few more snapshots of our beautiful, growing family below:


Mya was reading Macy a book, sweet lovies!






I am looking for a little Elvis costume for Macy, don't you think it would be perfect!?!




Miss is lending us her exersaucer. Macy is loving it!!


Our BIG puppy Bosco

Mya has to sleep with Kaiden when he is here. This is how I found them the other morning. She loves her big brother soo much!


3 comments:

aday said...

The family pictues are amazing. Makes it easy when you have a gorgeous family! Love your new BFF but you gotta name her now :)

Theresa said...

That's for all the pics and the update! I can't wait to head over to Laura's site to check out your family pictures! I know how good Laura is, so I'm sure they're amazing! Enjoy your new BFF! LOL I have a shark mop and dyson vaccum that I could not live without!

Laura said...

It was such a pleasure to work with your family!! Can't wait to do it again in October :)

Love your new vacuum! Mine is my BFF too, so I totally understand your excitement! It's the little things for us moms, huh?!?