Today Macy is FOUR Months Old! Goodness, my baby isn't going to be a baby much longer :( So sad! I already feel like she is so old because Mya wasn't this big until she was like 1 1/2 !!!
She had her shots today and here are her recent stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 4 oz~ 90th percentile
Length: 25 inches~ 75th percentile
* She loves to sit up and really doesnt like laying back. She wants to see the action!
* Really enjoys the exersaucer and plays with her toys on it!
*While on her playmat she will grab the toys with both hands and likes the music
*Doesn't care much for tummy time. She is not rolling over yet, but mommy should be to blame. I don't put her on her tummy too much, but she is upright A Lot in her saucer, bumbo or of course our arms! That strengthens her muscles right?!? :-)
*Likes to stand on our lap. I'm not sure this is the greatest thing for the legs...I have always heard that old wives tale...if you let them bare weight too early on their legs it will make them bow-legged!
*Likes to put her blankie in her mouth....and her THUMB! We try the paci instead but sometimes she just really wants that thumb. Alfredo really dislikes that she does that, and all I think about are the germs!
*Got her first fever last week and then broke out in a rash. :-( Poor baby
*I adore her smile and even moreso her laugh! I could spend all day admiring her! She is really getting that belly chuckle going.
*She is sleeping all night sometimes but occasionally wakes up around 2am for a feeding.
* We tried cereal once with a spoon, and she hated it. I think she is just not ready yet! We don't put it in the bottles, so she will just wait until she likes it from a spoon!
* Macy is a wonderful baby. Super duper easy!
Mya weighs in at a whopping 23.8 lbs! You would think we don't feed our children until you look at Macy :-) lol! Really Mya is like a bottomless pit when it comes to food. She loves meat, fruit, veggies, breads, everything! She is constantly asking for a "nack". She is our sassy, independent, loving little girl! She is completely potty trained, even at night. She just one day decided she would do it?!? We do still put her in a diaper at night but its always dry. I just don't really want to change an entire bed in the morning when I wake up! I can' t say enough about our darling Mya. She is SO girly! Loves to sing, paint her nails, plays babydolls, and TALKS all of the time. She forever amazes me with her vocabulary. Her only downfall these days is her whining...and sometimes that's all she does! She likes to fight with the dog...A LOT!
*
So there is a not-so-short synopsis of my girls! Love Love Love them! I am so blessed! I couldn't do it without my husband though. He is a very strong role model for Mya and loves them both to pieces. He is my support system when I get a little frustrated :-)
3 comments:
oh how I remember the whiney phase. Carlee's was between 3 and 4 and I had finally had it. We decided to take a Barbie doll everytime she whined. Granted she had 36+ but we knew her favorites and it worked!!
I never EVER imagined a 2 yr old girl would be SO MUCH FREAKING HARDER than a 2 yr old boy! Seriously!
Konnor's going to have to step it up on the growth or Macy's going to be beating him up when they start playing together! LOL
Too cute! I love watching your girls grow!
Post a Comment