Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chub-ola does not like cereal!

Not sure if "chub-ola" is a true word or not but it describes Macy! She is really packin' on the pounds. She has rolls all over and even back fat! As adults its not so grand, but its so darn cute on her I could just scream ;-) My chunker is becoming so much fun! She loves her toys and plays all of the time. She has been rolling over some from back to tummy. I am working more on tummy time...trying ;-)
*
We tried cereal again...this is the look I get~ "Like. really. mom? I don't want that!"



Yep, not so fond of it. You would think she would eat anything that is put into her mouth but she just spits the cereal back out at me! Maybe I should add some sugar :-) I can always get a smile out of her though
Isn't a sleeping baby the most precious thing you will ever see? How can such a small squishy little bundle make me so happy? She is simply sleeping! I just want to eat her up!
{side note: she is napping on her tummy..yes, but right next to us and we are awake! We have never done this before and must I just say, we had to wake her up! She does sleep on her back when she is in her bed though because honestly I am just too scared to let her sleep any other way}
*
Next summer will be such a blast. Mya will be 3 (OMG!) Ansley will be 1 1/2 and Macy will be 1. Yikes...watch out world. Ansley is getting so big and wants to play with Mya now. I can see it in her eyes and I am thinking anytime now she will be walking. She is such a sweetie! I snapped this pic the other day before my camera batteries died.
My brother and SIL just returned from Jamaica today. I am excited to see and hear all about it. It makes Fredo and I a little antsy for a vaca! We just may need to plan something for later next year...beach and cocktails sound like heaven!
*
Wishing everyone a happy Monday tomorrow...we all know there's really nothing good about them!

2 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

She is a cutie!! I have enjoyed watching ALL your sweet kids!!

Theresa said...

Oh she is just sooo cute! She's always sleeping when I visit Konnor so I never get to see her. The look on her face with the cereal is too funny. We're planning to start some solids soon too!