Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.

My brother officially tied the knot this past weekend! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding with such a gorgeous bride. I could not have picked a better sister if I had the choice!!

I'm sure they are a little less stressed out now and I am too! I was worried that little miss Independent would make a scene. She was a flower girl and a pretty good one! She didn't make a peep and actually walked down the aisle. I am proud of her!

I stole a picture off of Brad's new roommates facebook...aren't they super cute?!?!

Congrats guys!! We love you!
We will miss you TREMENDOUSLY when you move to Georgia :-(

Not much else has been going on around here. Mya has been defying every rule possible and Macy has been just perfect. Go figure! We will be going to Iowa soon to baptize Macy so that is next up on our agenda!

Hope everyone has a great week...I'm looking forward to FRIDAY!! Where will my brother and SIL be??? Jamaica...SO Jealous! Drink a Red Stripe for us!

No comments: