Heather the ladybug and Rob as "DOG the Bounty Hunter"
Sunday, October 31, 2010
80's are BACK!
As I was getting ready last night and putting on my makeup my daughter HAS to do it too. In an attempt to divert her I gave her the make-up colored pencils for her costume. I wasn't paying too much attention then I turned around.... :-)
Alfredo and I went to a costume party at Dusti and Jermi's last night. It was a lot of fun! I'm usually a total party pooper when I am not drinking (I was on call) but everyone was having so much fun it didn't even matter! I even did SingStar...completely SOBER! I should write that down on the calendar :-) It did help that I wasn't the only one not drinking...the picture below is Jill and her preggo belly...a big 'ol pumpkin!!
{Look at the pumpkin on the table puking up the guac..too cute!}
Heather the ladybug and Rob as "DOG the Bounty Hunter"
Heather the ladybug and Rob as "DOG the Bounty Hunter"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute couples!! Looks like a fun night :-)
Post a Comment