Laura is taking Macy's 6 month pictures tomorrow and if you read the last post we bought a HUGE pumpkin. Well...the pic below explains why. We had to do a trial run considering we are limited on time and I wanted to make sure it was going to work. After all it was a lot of hard work! Yes she is actually inside this giant thing. I guarantee Laura will have better photos than mine and taken at an awesome location {super excited}!
(I must give credit to the cuteness of our props. The hat is made by Brenda and the pumpkin with Macy's name is made by Rhonda and Randy. Both are available at Initially Yours on 9th street!!)
We enjoyed dinner this evening with Miss, Zach and cute little Ansley. She is all over the place and happens to always speed off to Mya's room where the mess of toys are found!
My baby is getting so old...don't mind her peacock hair...lol
Ansley is so easy to catch a smile!
Look at that chubby bundle of joy!
After Macy's bath we always go to the bathroom to finish up the usual..ear cleaning, hair combing, etc. She LOVES the mirror!
5 comments:
Brandy - that picture is ADORABLE!!! You did a great job getting it all staged, it looks perfect just like it is! She is such a little cutie! Thanks for sharing, nothing like a smile to start the day off!
Oh Brandy those are just soo cute. Makes me maybe want a little one...ok not quite keep posting
Oh my goodness...you guys did an awesome job hallowing out that HUGE pumpkin! I loved the idea, and I know we got some super cute shots as the sun was setting behind her :) It was the perfect end to my LONG weekend of shoots!!
P.S. I LOVE that pink chair Macy is sitting in! Totally want to use that at one of her sessions!!
I know you're not on Facebook...but I'm getting ready to post a {sneak peek} of Macy in her pumpkin on my fan page :) I think you can still get on to see it. I will also put it on the blog tonight when I have round 2 of the {peeks} ready!!
The picture of Macy in the pumpkin is sooo cute! She's been awake during my lunch and is just the happiest little (big) :) baby ever! Her Elvis hair is adorable!
Post a Comment