Lots to say --all in one blog post!
For starters-KC. We had a good visit with Kaiden and of course he was a little fish. He loves to swim! It was a nice time and we even went on a family walk to a nearby shopping area.



That sunday when we got home from KC we celebrated Macy's 1st birthday. It was just the four of us but it was special. She is a MESS!


Now fast forward to this past weekend. Easter!
We took the girls to Memorial Park for the annual easter egg hunt.
Ansley and Mya holding hands-so cute!

Macy wasn't sure what was going on

Mya was stealing the egg out of Macy's hand. Such a good big sister huh

The best photo I could get of them together

After the egg hunt we went to the EMS open house to visit Miss. Mya talked about the ambulance the whole way there and the whole way home. Then she wanted to go back and see the Easter bunny (whom she is scared to death of!)

She liked the lights Aunt Miss showed her. "Red and Blue" as she called them.

Inside the ambulance

She did actually shake the bears hand

Macy in her Easter dress

After nap time and a change of clothes we dyed easter eggs. We used the whisk trick I learned from Laura's blog! Works perfectly and I highly recommend it!


The next morning the Easter bunny brought them gifts. Of course Mya wanted to play with all of them, even Macy's!

After church with my family in Newkirk we always go out to the pond. Its a lot of fun. Grandpa roast hot dogs over the fire, we hunt easter eggs, fly kites and fish too.

Mya actually touched the fish! And I guess later on she even grabbed him by his mouth to hold him. I was impressed! She is usually so skiddish :-)
2 comments:
The girls look so adorable in their dresses at the egg hunt. I was shooting a wedding that day, and sad to miss taking Barrett :( Also, LOVE that Macy was totally diggin' into her cake. Can't wait for her 1yr session!
Hope you had a Happy Easter! I'm glad the whisk trick worked for you.
WOW You guys have been crazy busy! I totally forgot about the whisk trick! I'm going to have to pick up a few at Dollar Tree and pack them away with the Easter stuff or I'll forget again!
The girls are sooo cute and sweet! You're one lucky momma!
Post a Comment