- Macy is turning ONE on Sunday
- Mya is in Whiny Three's
- Daddy is working on his physique
- Mommy is preparing for a garage sale
Macy's new thing is biting and hitting. Oh, and the inevitable ornery little girl smerk that I get oh so often when she knows she is in trouble. She is such a handful! Waaaaayyyy more than Mya ever was. She is starting to fight back when Mya sqeezes her head now though. We have to have a bowl of fruit snacks for Mya when we get home from daycare. Everytime she is mean to her sis we take one away. Then before bedtime she gets what's left. It worked great the first day, second all I heard was whining about wanting them RIGHT NOW! And I gave in. Tired of hearing that child whine about everything. I will try it again and attempt to stand my ground. Wish me luck!
My hubs is very athletic and takes care of himself. Total opposite of me. He is preparing to run some 5k in a couple of weeks. He will just take a few mile run every day to keep in shape. ha-I don't think I have even ran a few blocks in 10 years! I'm proud of him and he will long outlive me I'm sure. I would like a bike sometime soon so that I can go on bike rides with the girls. Maybe we can follow him while he runs :-)
I'm pretty sure every single weekend for the next two months are booked solid. I'm not sure why we do this to ourselves?!? Although, we get to see Kaiden this weekend so Mya is excited! I owe him $15.00 because he scored 5 goals in his soccer games. He's a really talented little guy!And now she is in a booster too! My little girl is no longer a baby at all! She never crawls anymore, uses a big girl chair, and is almost one. Really?
I am obviously having blog issues. So, sorry for the mess of words and bullets but I'm tired of trying to fix them and it not working! So FRUSTRATING!
2 comments:
I wish I was gonna know what we are having by then, but we may have to come by and get a few cutsie things just in case we are going to have a girl! HAHA
Good luck! We are going to have a garage sale soon too so we can get Jaxson moved into his new room!
Holy moly that is one heck of a bite! I can't believe she's about to be one! What a big girl!
Katie came home with quite the bite from Aiden on Thursday. I said, "well, why was your hand near his mouth?" She just said, "I dunno" LOL
Post a Comment