Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

We traveled to Kansas City to visit Kaiden over father's day weekend.  It was, as always, a short little trip but it was a lot of fun...mostly for the kids :) but quality family time is always genuine.  We stayed at a hotel with a small indoor waterpark.  Nothing like the Great Wolf (although I have never been there) but just enough for us.  Shallow water for Macy, a small slide for Mya and a large tubular water slide for Kaiden.  They all had a great time!


The lens kept fogging over so I didn't get many pictures inside the pool area...

We are so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing daddy and husband.  I'm truly thankful for all that he does for us and the unconditional love he shows. I hope he knows how much we love and appreciate him!

No comments: