Sunday, June 10, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

The guys always do their annual Rocklahoma mancation.  So it's just me and the girls!  We have had a lot of fun hanging out together and they have been extremely good so far.  Macy is potty training somewhat and that has been the biggest challenge but she is doing remarkably well.  The four of us that had our husbands escape got together Friday night and had pizza and beer...well except for Whit :) It was nice and enjoyable.  Dusti and I sat on the back patio and had great conversation WAY past my bedtime!

 We went down to my family's and out to ride the combines.  They were excited to see Grandma and her new puppy too but I didn't get any pictures of that.  Both girls really enjoyed it and I did too. 







The girls would play in water constantly if I let them.  I haven't dragged the pool out yet so I typically fill up the bucket with water and let them play with it. They have a ball!! Macy thought she could sit in it....guess I should be getting the pool out...


No comments: