It seems like once you have kids they get everything and the parents get whatever's left. That's okay though...it's a joy to do that for our children and I wouldn't change it for the world. But, every now and then we must reward ourselves as parents too. We got something for the whole family-lol- or at least Mommy :)
Our new Ford Explorer....LOVE IT!
Alfredo enjoys working out....putting himself to the test....exhaustion....dehydration...whatever you wish to call it. I like to take pictures of him instead. He ran the Wichita Gladiator Dash this weekend. It's basically a 3 mile run/obstacle course that is tedious. He ran it in 29.59 and I am very proud of him!! Good job baby!
Good thing they had a truck there to wash everyone off. He was a dirty mess and if you know me at all, we made sure to pack extra clothes, a towel, plastic bag and all the necessities for the ride home. I'm not about to get our new car all dirty :)

1 comment:
Nice ride - I'm with you. No mud in the new car! I've always wanted to run one of those warrior runs... looks intense! :)
Post a Comment