Saturday, July 14, 2012

4th of July FUN

Although we were still camping at the lake the girls and I came home to watch the fireworks from our back patio.  I had to work the next two days and the girls had to go to daycare.  The thought of staying out at the lake and getting up earlier than normal was not a nice thought!

So, we lit some of our own firecrackers at home.  The girls are getting to the age where its a lot of fun!
Snakes were a big hit!


Macy wasn't sure about some of the bigger firecrackers that sparked and made noise :)  But Mya loved them!

Tradition for us (since the fireworks have been at the fairgrounds) is to pull up our chairs, pop some popcorn and enjoy the show! Brad and Whit came over to watch with us!

I asked Macy to give me a good smile.....OMG

We camped until Sunday so I'm not really sure when these pictures were taken except it was after the 4th haha.  And Yes, they did finally get into the lake and we are all still alive. Apparently it is safe :)




Yummmm....watermelon!

Anthony joined us one night....he was the life of the party :)
Kaiden wouldn't give me a smile or even a look to take his picture.  Stinker.  Since he has lost some front teeth he will barely even smile.  He is growing up so much and beginning the pre-teen phase already!

The 4th is my dad's birthday and we kind of celebrated all week.  Since the girls and I left early I think they smashed a pie in his face-lol-but we missed it.  Happy Birthday Pops!

No comments: