A few weekends ago we went out to the lake to camp with the Fansler Family! The kids had a blast. Even though the blue-green algae was said to be okay we still didn't let the kids swim at the lake. They had fun in the pool and didn't even seem to miss the dirty ole' water nearby.
Looking for bugs to catch. The boys even ate one! Eww! That's what boys do I guess :)
Sweet Ashton
Sassy Pants. A while back Mya fell while at Island Park and hit her cheek on the steps. It was large bruise but now I am pretty sure it's a permanent scar on her right cheek. You can still see the discoloration somewhat. Poor thing :( She is so beautiful to have that ugly looking thing. I think it damaged the tissue underneath and it will always be there. I HOPE she grows out of it though.
After fun at the lake we came home and swam too! Sheesh. We all know it has been hot enough but these two can't seem to get enough. As long as they are happy!
Good times to remember :)
1 comment:
That was such a FUN weekend. Hope we do it again soon. LOVE the photos of the kiddos, especially my sweet boy. I have TONS of pics to post - I'll let you know when I get them on there. :)
Post a Comment