Saturday, July 14, 2012

Little Fish

Macy began swimming lessons this week.  She LOVES going.  She is such a little fish and is very independent which is scary for me.  This kid has no fear.  I'm not always impressed with the swimming lessons but this year they seem to be pretty good so far.  Even if Macy doesn't get much out of it, we get some one-on-one time together and that's worth it.  




 Macy is in the middle blowing bubbles

 Holding on to the edge of the pool for safety.  Although she just wanted to climb out and jump in.  Eventually she was able to do that and did it well until I dunked her.  Then she wanted my hands everytime :)  Maybe she wont be so fearless in the water now :)  She doesn't mind going under if we count to 3, but it was unexpected and she didn't like it!

Pushing away from the edge and floating

She looks forward to "swimming pool" and doesn't usually want to get out when its over.  She amazes me in and out of the water :) 

Surprisingly Mya hasn't thrown a fit or anything when Macy has swimming lessons. She just wants to go to dance class.  I was concerned that she would feel left out but I must have explained that correctly when we talked about it!

No comments: