Mya Cuevas
2012
Pre-K
Mrs. Kuchar
Holy Name Catholic School
Favorite Color: Purple, Blue and Pink
Favorite Animal: Elephant
Favorite thing to do: Pray
Favorite Food: Noodles
What do you want to be when you grow up: Ballerina
Best friend: Katie (daycare) and Lucy (friend at school and dance class)
She is so funny. She answered all of these questions with total confidence :) It's funny how their little minds think at this age.
Mya's first day of school went well. I thought I would be super excited, which I was, but also very worried. I wasn't really prepared to be worried! When we dropped her off she was acting very shy. VERY unlike Mya. I did not shed any tears, but I was a bit sad and Alfredo was too. Happy but sad. Now her life will be consumed by school for the next 13 years.
A picture of our girls before heading off to school and Macy to Deb's for daycare...
Sitting in her desk in between two boys. Oh my!
I went to Deb's when Mya got out of school to make sure that she got there okay. I was again, worried about the bus and her getting from point A to point B. She did fine though and she will be fine despite all of the mixed emotions her mother has :)
I asked Mya what she learned at school and she replied "I don't know" LOL
Her favorite part: Riding the BUS of course!!
Love you Sass, to the moon and back! So proud of you!
1 comment:
Omgoodness! That's enough to make me tear up a little! You'll have to tell Mya that she and Katie have the same backpack!
Katie has mentioned missing Mya a couple times, but it's not as traumatic as I had anticipated...yet!
Post a Comment