Mya had her very first soccer practice! It. was. priceless. Although it is very hard to tell how she will end up doing, she has a lot to learn. She looked super cute but didn't quite understand the roles in soccer. In time and with more practice I'm sure she will catch right on. Afterall, she is only four years old!
It was funny though he told Mya to be the goalie. "Stand right here" and pointed to a mark on the field. So that's exactly what she did. Stood. Never moved and just let the balls fly past. HILARIOUS! She took what he said very literal. Hahaha!
She may be more of the dancing type. She is very girly and did wince out there about the ball hitting her :) She is enrolled in ballet and tumbling again this year but those don't start until September. I hesitated to put her in both but she begged and she absolutely loves it. Soccer will only be for a month and a half and we can always drop a dance class if it becomes too much. I really feel like a soccer mom these days....I can only imagine when Macy is old enough for extracurricular activities!
1 comment:
Fun stuff! She's sure looking the part in that first picture! CUTE!
Post a Comment