Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Trampoline Laughs

It's becoming quite fun to sit outside and watch the kids on the trampoline. Kaiden has been practicing flips.  He wanted me to capture him doing one.  This one's for the books!




 Simply. Mya.

Simply. Macy.  She cracks me up every day! :)  

I love these kiddo's and their pictures below.  They each have their own personality and interests.  We have quite the diverse family and it makes every day interesting and fun!

Kaiden is into baseball, football and soccer.  He stays very busy all year round.  During his visit here he got a  (temporary) cell phone.  Boy was he proud of that thing!  I swear it was super glued to his hand.  It came in handy though and it was nice to keep in touch.  He is in that stage where he doesn't want a babysitter yet doesn't have true friends here because he lives in Iowa.  He has a handful of friends that he hangs out with which is nice.  He goes swimming a lot, riding bikes, you know...the boy things to do! We remodeled his bedroom and made it "his" room. Painted one wall a nice shade of blue.  Suits Kaiden!

Oh my Macy.  She is such a ham.  My newest nickname for her is squishy.  I just love her squishiness lol.  She cracks me up the things she does and says.  She is quite the Momma's girl though.  Still not much of a fan of strangers or crowds.  She likes to do her own thing most of the time.  The girls picked out sheets for their beds and I encouraged her to get princesses.  Nope..she wanted butterflies and Mya wanted the princesses.  Stubborn...oh is she stubborn!  Every thing has to be her way.  This little one still goes to sleep with her blankie. I'm not really sure what I would ever do without that thing!

My Sass.  She will be going to Pre-K in a couple of weeks.  I really can't believe it.  She is becoming a kid and no longer a toddler.  She is still extremely girly and into skirts these days.  She loves her movies but will play with her barbies and baby dolls forever.  Typically she and Macy will make pretend dinner for all of us including the dolls.  Its amazing all of the details they pick up on! She loves to be creative and draw pictures. She makes all of us in the family with big heads and stick arms and legs.  But we have all of our parts-eyes, nose, mouth, hair and even ears!  I treasure them all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! :) What sweet kiddos! Love the staticy hair!