The girls are so much fun at this age. They are both forming their personalities and becoming little girls... growing out of the toddler stage.
Macy is completely attached to this dress. The girls got $5 each from Debbie for Christmas so I took them to Walmart. Macy bought this dress and has been obsessed ever since. She puts it on almost every night once we get home. I hardly get the chance to wash this thing. Alfredo thinks its ugly but Macy has a mind of her own and loves it to death. She calls it her "kitty dress". And she also keeps asking about taking her dress to dance class. Next year Macy, next year! I do think I will put them both in gymnastics this summer though so she will enjoy that! So here are some pictures of her twirling as she does all of the time.
Mya could color all night. She has been doing really good and staying in the lines, drawing bugs, houses, flowers and people a lot. I think its funny how she always seperates her colors.
This is Macy's drawing below...Maybe a potato with arms and feet? LOL
We have a busy week ahead. The bump in the road has already begun though...both Alfredo and Macy are sick. UGH! So over all this sickness. Hopefully Mya doesn't get it. She has a talent show for school on Wednesday and she is SUPER excited about it. I would really hate for her to be sick and miss it. So say a little prayer for her and for everyone to get better too!
No comments:
Post a Comment