Has everyone gotten the sickness going around? WE HAVE! So this year's NYE was a bit lame but with great company! Macy has basically been sick since Christmas day and now Mya. So instead of having a party at our house, which has been the tradition, we stayed in. Our usual group went next door to Miss and Zach's house to play games and have a few drinks. It was great! No drama, no drunk idiots, no hangover! We had a lot of fun playing games with good conversation. You know it's quite funny how things change when you grow up. All of our kids were there and that means a lot of interruptions and fits to handle. I can't say I'd change a thing! Love my life, Love my friends, Love my hubby and Love my kids!
Our Family picture ringing in the New Year
Ya, you know how it is when I take pictures with the girls.
The best part was the midnight kiss from my husband and then off to bed :-)
I hope everyone had a great New Year and good luck to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment